Palo Alto Networks
- SecureLink Group is one of the biggest Palo Alto Networks Diamond Partners in Europe
- SecureLink Group has 55 Palo Alto Networks Certified engineers (PCNSE)
- SecureLink Group is Palo Alto Networks’ Certified Professional Services Partner
- SecureLink Group has the Palo Alto Networks’ ASC (Authorized Support Center) Elite Status
Our team of specialists will help you carry out a successful Proof of Concept which will result in a clear Security Lifecycle Review Report (SLR) and an Enterprise Risk Report (ERR). The insights we gained from the POC will help us to implement a customized Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Security Platform that will be adapted to the needs of our customers.
The Palo Alto Networks’ Next Generation Firewalls provide insight and the desired control over applications, users and threats. They include the following features:
Palo Alto Networks’ Threat Prevention subscription adds an Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), anti-virus and anti-spyware functionality. The firewall downloads a signature update to prevent attacks and to detect viruses at regular intervals so it can intervene in time.
The URL filtering subscription provides a fully integrated URL filtering database with more than 20 million URLs divided over 76 categories. When the user wants to visit a blocked URL category, he will see a customized block page. The URL subscription enables URL based logging and reporting. It is an unlimited user license for a certain amount of time.
Modern Malware cannot be detected by traditional gateways and scanners because there isn’t a signature for this yet. Palo Alto Networks’ WildFire subscription stops those kind of zero-day exploits, bugs and errors in software. Suspicious traffic that passes through the Firewall will be recognized by the advanced analytical solution and analyzed if you use the Sandbox environment of Palo Alto Networks.
By using Palo AltoNetworks’ GlobalProtect, organizations protect their users against threats whether they are located inside or outside the perimeter of the company. That way you control the entire network traffic.
Behavioral Analytics empowers organizations to quickly find and stop the stealthiest network threats. By analyzing rich network, endpoint and cloud data with machine learning, Magnifier accurately identifies targeted attacks, malicious insiders and malware. Security analysts can rapidly investigative threats and leverage the Next-Generation Firewall to block attacks before the damage is done.
Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platform
With increasing cloud adoption, volumes of advanced threats and SSL traffic, security teams and CISOs are overwhelmed with the task of improving cloud usage visibility, analyzing data, detecting and responding to threats and inspecting SSL traffic. The widespread use of point products makes this a manual, expensive and people-heavy process.
By focusing on prevention, the Palo Alto Networks natively integrated Next-Generation Security Platform enables customers to embrace the cloud and prevent successful cyber-attacks with high performance across network, endpoint and cloud environments. It prevents threats through automated workflows and security with fast and precise protection that is generated and shared globally.
The platform consists of:
- The Palo Alto Networks firewall to provide network level protection.
- Traps: the endpoint protection solution that will protect the endpoint from getting infected.
- Cloud security (VM-Series, Aperture and Evident): delivers consistent, automated protections across your cloud environments so you can adopt SaaS apps, rapidly roll out cloud-delivered services and apps, and avoid business disruption.
- Cloud-Delivered Security Services Allows to safely enable applications, users, and content by adding natively integrated protection from known and unknown threats both on and off the network.
Get in Touch
Do you have a question, comment or are you looking for more information about this particular topic? Please contact us by using this contact form. We will come back to you as soon as possible. Or by mail: [email protected]