Extreme is a recognized innovator in leading business communications for the digital age.
- smart global solutions and technologies for customer and team engagement;
- unified communications and collaboration;
- contact center;
- customer experience management and
Avaya proposes a complete networking portfolio including Data Center, Campus and Branch; wired and wireless. Avaya also drives Ethernet standards, namely Shortest Path Bridging; L3 extensions for Shortest Path Bridging, IEEE Auto Attach and more.
Do you want to implement integrated next-generation solutions?
The Avaya Fabric Networking architecture provides the framework for businesses to implement integrated next-generation solutions from a variety of complementary components. Avaya Fabric Networking is leading the industry with solutions for mobility and BYOD, Edge-only and zero-touch configuration, and application optimization.
That brings the following main reasons to consider a holistic approach:
- greater productivity through one operation model from core to edge and dynamic connectivity of users to applications;
- internet of Things enabler by automating secure connectivity;
- quality of experience through an end to end contiguous service layer;
- security & Compliance by extending micro-segmentation from VM to the user/machine in the edge (only vendor with end to end SDN) and supporting stealth networks;
- PIM-free Multicast allowing to deploy multicast dependent applications (video surveillance, IPTV, desktop imaging) with greater simplicity.
Get in Touch
Do you have a question, comment or are you looking for more information about this particular topic? Please contact us by using this contact form. We will come back to you as soon as possible. Or by mail: [email protected]