Working as a Presales Consultant Networking / Infrastructure
Build a solid customer relationship and understand business needs
- Provide support to the account manager on a technical level
- Build a solid customer relationship and understand business needs
- Interested in developing (managed) services regarding cybersecurity and Networking/Infrastructure in particular
- Translate your IT-skills into clear presentations, product descriptions and demo’s
- Convert the needs of the client into the best technical solution and design
- Provide clear feedback to support the demands of the client
- Work efficiently with cost sheets, offerings and building blocks
- The Belgian roads feel like home to you (about 50% of your time)
We are looking for
- Talented colleagues with technical knowledge of Server/Storage/Virtualization
- Go-getters with knowledge of Switching / routing (Juniper, Avaya), Wireless LAN, Load balancing,
- Web Application Firewall, Access Policy Manager (F5), DHCP/DNS/IPAM(DDI), infoblox, SIEM,…
- Enthusiastic and commercial people who are eager to learn
- Sparring partners with proven English knowledge, bonne connaissance du français die ook de Nederlandse taal machtig zijn
- Winners with at 5 years experience as an IT-consultant or 2-3 years as a presales talent
- Visionaries who can translate technology into a clear solution
- Team players with a strong helicopter view and a keen eye for numbers
SecureLink, pleased to meet you!
- SecureLink specializes in the design, implementation, and support of the most reliable and innovative networking, security and data center infrastructure solutions.
- SecureLink’s expertise, passion, and personal customer approach are the best ingredients for a healthy balance between security and flexibility. This way we safely enable business.
- Due to recent expansion, we are now proud to be the leading independent cyber security and managed security services provider in Europe. Despite the growth, we highly value a friendly atmosphere and happy colleagues, combined with some pleasant after work events.
A few good reasons to join us
- Work in a team of experts
- Growth and personal development opportunities
- Flexible atmosphere that stimulates personal development
- After work events because we work hard and play hard
- A very competitive salary and lots of benefits
- Fast-paced and changing environment